The Jewish Women’s Association of Hong Kong (JWA) seeks a Project Manager (part time)
The JWA is a 71-year-old vibrant non-affiliated charitable association of women, dedicated to aiding women and children in need, through diverse organizations in Hong Kong and Israel.
- Responsible for management and administration of daily operations and communications.
- Assist in event planning and execution, including marketing materials, vendor relations, etc.
- Drive and support Project Development and Project Management throughout the year.
- Perform administrative duties such as bookkeeping, annual returns and filing with IRD, and prepare meeting reports, documentation, and correspondence.
- Maintain a proper filing/database system for easy retrieval and smooth information flow.
- Ensure that projects are in line with the stated mission of the JWA and serve as a checkpoint for adequate use of resources through handling the budgets, activities, and intended final programs.
- F.6 or above with 2 years working experience in administrative area.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (Cantonese and Mandarin a plus).
- Good PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), marketing knowledge a plus.
- Excellent multi-tasker with the ability to meet and drive deadlines, work with multiple board members and push projects to completion.
- Independent and self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility.
- Professional manner and proactive working attitude.
- Well organized and detail-oriented.
- Honest and trustworthy, with the ability to maintain confidential information.
- Experience working for a non-profit organization or NGO would be a plus.
- Generous Paid vacation days and holidays.
- Flexible working hours.
- MPF provided.
Interested parties please send your full resume (MS word or PDF format) and contact number with expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
JWA Office/JCC Office